2lb Tub – equivalent to 910g
Some of the world's renowned cake designers and sugar artists call Satin Ice their brand of choice for rolled fondant and gum paste. Satin products can be seen on a multitude of cable and satellite TV food shows such as "Ace of Cakes" (Food Network), "Cake Boss" (TLC), "Food Network Challenge", "Ultimate Cake Challenge" (TLC) and more. The finest cake shops, bakeries and patisseries use Satin Ice products to complete their works of edible art . . . from birthday, wedding and special event and novelty cakes to cupcakes and cookies or as stand-alone sugar figurine displays.
- Zero grams trans fats, Zero grams Cholesterol
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Made in the USA and are highly profitable to the baker.
- The signature flavour is unmatched: Mellow, Smooth & Creamy NEVER chewy.
- The chocolate fondant, with its "Tootsie aroma" and flavour, is a favourite.
- Excellent elasticity when rolled out, easy to handle and seemingly unbreakable.
- The satin-fine texture allows it to be rolled very thin.
- Made in the USA, ensuring a fresh, consistent product.
- Satin Ice is Certified kosher pareve, providing access to a broader market.
- When modeling decorations, your pieces will dry just as you intended. Satin Ice will not overdry and crack.
- Seals the cake, keeping it moist and fresh and increasing the shelf life of the cake.
- Your finished cake may be refrigerated or frozen once covered.
- Satin Ice exclusive Gum Paste formula adds even more decorative possibilities. Use alone or as an add-in to your Satin Ice fondant to create stronger pieces where you need them.